Friday, March 22, 2013

Long Time No See

Hi! Bet you thought I'd forgotten about you, hunh? Truth is, my computer caught a virus, and I have been without one for over a week! It's been tough. To keep busy I've cleaned the house, watched several movies (nothing worth mentioning, sorry), ordered a bunch of stuff from the Jeffers Pet catalog and spent lots of time playing with Jedi. He fetches really well now, and manages to catch the ball two out of every three times. Don't laugh, eye-mouth coordination takes practice! Speaking of practice . . . No, we haven't been practicing our loose-lead walking like we should -- and it's coming back to haunt me. At 5 months and 55 pounds, Jedi can pull pretty hard now! Guess I'd better get on that. He's only going to get bigger and stronger.

Good news: while the computer was down the brain was still working, so I'll try to get some interesting posts up soon. There are a few things brewing on the personal front too, but I don't want to share just yet. I'm afraid I'll jinx it. (Who knew I was so superstitious?) Stay tuned, there's more to come! -- K

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes life with no intermutts is a good thing. Wonder what your news is?
    Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that picture because he looks so playful. It is hard to believe he is still a puppy.

    ReplyDelete