Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Word Art

For the Pet Blogger's Gift Exchange last month bloggers got to know each other and then shared their new friends with everybody. It was great! I had the privilege of being paired up with Jozi the Corgi and the Pussycats. I wrote a Top 10 post that encouraged everybody to meet them here. If you haven't checked them out, do it now. I'll wait.
 
Wasn't that fun? I enjoyed Jozi's pictures so much that I shared them again here. Seriously, isn't Jozi in the Santa hat just the cutest thing you've ever seen?
 
Cat wrote a really nice post about me here. It's interesting to see what somebody else gets out of your blog. Kind of scary too. I was touched by her kind words. But then she sent this:
 
 


OMG! How awesome is this?! I'm speechless. I love it. And I had to share it -- but not before I sent it to Walgreens to have it blown up, printed on glossy paper and framed. I might even turn it into a mouse pad. Or a coffee mug. Or both! I'm so overwhelmed. What creative things would you do with it? -- K

No comments:

Post a Comment