Monday, January 11, 2016

Awww...Can't Kill Them

I post stuff about my dogs a lot. All my blogging buddies are saying "Yeah, and . . ." But you guys come here expecting to hear about the adventures of Jedi and Roxy. This is Kelley's Dog Blog after all. Well apparently some of my Facebook friends didn't get the memo. The other day Hubby ran into an old coworker of mine. Coworker asked "So what's up with Kelley and that dog?" Hubby was duly perplexed, so Coworker elaborated. "It's like every other post is about her dog." Hubby laughed and showed Coworker his phone. This is his screen saver pic:


See, Hubby's got the Puppy Love too. But then Hubby gently explained to Coworker that Jedi is my stress reliever. I am happier and calmer these days. That dog has undoubtedly prevented me from murdering several people (who probably deserved it). Yep, that's why I love him!

I recently downloaded a meme creator app. It's a fun way to share my sarcasm. Here's my latest one, inspired by Hubby and Coworker's conversation.


It's Awww...Monday, where a group of bloggers get together and share things that make you say "Awww." (Though in my case that may be short for "Awww shit! That girl ain't right!") Thanks Sandee over at Comedy Plus for hosting this. Hop around below and see what others are sharing today. -- K


No comments:

Post a Comment