Sunday, May 29, 2016

More Silly Sunday Signs

It's Sunday. While most everybody else is halfway through a holiday weekend, I'm stuck at work. Tomorrow too. Ugh.

Right now things are slow. I'm in between beach patrols, all animals in the kennel have been tended to and I can't finish my bite reports because the victims aren't returning calls. (They're probably at some fun BBQ. I'm so jealous!) To amuse myself I'm scrolling through the latest set of silly dog-themed memes my friends have tag me in. Wanna see my favorites so far?








I hope these memes amused you on this Silly Sunday. Click around below and see what other silliness people are sharing today. Do you have something silly to share? Link up! As always, thanks Sandee at Comedy Plus for putting this together every week. Later, -- K

P.S. I hope you are enjoying your holiday. Be safe, because some people "enjoy" too much. And please take a few minutes to remember the reason for this holiday. Photo to the right is from the United States War Dogs Association FB page.

P.P.S. Don't tell my boss I'm blogging at work. Shhh . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment